2.27.2005

Saturday of Amelioration

Howdy people!

Today is one of the first days in a while where I woke up and it was light out! I'm finally back on schedule with my sleep! *cheers*

I had a terrific day yesterday. It started out with me cleaning the kitchen (which was not so great), but it got others in the house responding, so a lot of the house is clean, and the rest will be done today by yours truly. I went to the mall with Athena and bought some jeans and some liquor; looked for the Ratatat CD, but realized that I'm in Canada, and we're behind the times, so I'm gonna order it. I came home, Heidi was feeling better (she had been feeling icky), and we ordered pizza and watched Athena play a game, which was quite possibly the most hilarious thing ever. Went to bed early and slept like a baby.

Just one of those days you look back on and think that there were so many improvements, and it was just a great day with your friends.

Oscar party tonight! I'm gonna post my predictions during the show. I'll have it saved as a draft, so I won't be cheating or anything. I'd post them sooner, but I don't want to give away my choices incase, as usual, I'm right!

Have a great Oscar Day!

--Satisfied Jam

Word of the Day: Ameliorate - to improve, to better one's self.

2 Comments:

Blogger crazytigerrabbitman said...

I would like to point out that the definition provided for "Ameliorate" is, in fact, incorrect. The true "Ameliorate", is the variable X-value in the equation to determine the rate at which Amelia Earhart's body was catapulted into the Third Dimension upon impact of her Lockheed Electra into the Pacific Ocean.

8:05 PM  
Blogger Paixão said...

that is the weirdest thing ive ever heard!

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home