4.19.2005

...and then I awoke

Mornin'.

So I'm up bright and early to study all day before my english exam at 7pm. I went to bed around 8:30pm last night because I was so beat, and my body just decided to wake me up at 2am this morning. I got up, watched some Desperate Housewives (I'm so addicted to that show.. who knows how many times I've watched the first season over), and went back to bed around 4. So I've gotten plenty of sleep, and I'm ready to go! Wooooooo *yawn*.

I had this strange dream last night about Leon and he was a futon salesman and he beat up my roommate Dustin by throwing cans at him (I think they were Pepsi Vanilla). Wow, I think I'm smoking too much crack.

Off to study!

--Crack Jam

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow... I'm not sure whats scarier.. me being a futon salesperson or me being in your dream :P

cya in a couple days... :)

1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home