4.25.2005

Everything Will Be Wonderful Someday

Evenin peeps.

Short post aujourd'hui (if that's how you spell that.. crazy french people).

I handed out more resumes today and I'm praying I get a callback. I'm getting really scared I'm not going to find a summer job and things are going to crash. That would make me a sad, sad Jam and we don't want that.

I'm still lacking boys. Met a cute one recently, but I've hardly talked to him since, so who knows. Men are dumb.

Exam on Wednesday, that should be "fun". I have to study the next two days, so that will keep me busy and keep my mind off the fact that I'm terrified I won't have a job.

Maybe I'll meet a guy who will write my exam for me and find me a great job, and then marry me and have my babies. Ahh, I can dream.

--Jam, spelled with three letters like every perfect person should be.

Listen to: Saint Teresa by Joan Osborne, Wonderful by Everclear

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home