4.22.2005

Maybe Two

Morning, you crazy crazies.

So I just typed a bunch of stuff and it got deleted somehow!? Leanne's insano computer..

So I had crazy-ass dreams last night. One where Marcia Cross made these blue apples in her over that were filled with blue liquid. She was so angry because there was blue liquid on the ground, and she was yelling at me, but I hadn't eaten any blue apples! But then later I realized I had actually eaten two! (How could I not remember that before? I'm a bad person). I don't remember the rest, besides something to do with an anteater.

Not sure what I'm going to do today. We were thinking of going to (sing along with me now) St. Jacob's Farmers Market.. and Flea Market!.. but it's closed on Fridays. What kind of a stupid-ass market isn't open on a Friday, but it is open on a Thursday. A dumb one, that's what kind.

I bought Orangina! It's a drink that's orginally from France that I had when I was there and I have so many good memories of it! Yaaaay!

Hmm what else can I ramble about. Oh. One of my good friends is dealing with drama from a friend of hers. He treats her with little respect, yet she continues to be friends with him. Now, I'm not them, so I can't say what each are getting out of this friendship. But if it was causing me stress and/or grief, I'd give him one, maybe two chances before I said enough is enough. But that's just me, and I'm a dick sometimes (wooo, team dick!).

Well anywho, I'm off to.. yeah not sure what. I'm so goddamn early that Leanne won't be up for another hour, minimum.

--Jam, Captain of Team Dick

PS: If anyone has any good ideas on what I should get Lindsay for her 21st birthday, post it on here! It has to be something great, but I'm stumped for ideas.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A framed picture of you! That would be great..........

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home