6.29.2005

The Long Haul

Afternoon, you crazy kids.

It's 3:30pm and I could totally still sleep for another hour, but alas, I forced myself to get up. My life is so difficult.

I talked to the appeals lady yesterday and it turns out she doesn't decide, she just sort of acts as my lawyer when I go in front of the appeals committee in approximately a month. I have to produce documentation and plead my case and get put in a minimum security facility for 5-10 years. She doesn't think my shot looks that great, but I have to try anyways.

I can't believe it's going to take a month. Brock really needs to get their act together when it comes to these proceedings because they're playing with my life here. I can't organize my future until I know exactly what my future is. In order to make it go faster, I have to get a copy of my loan, which means talking to my grandpa and telling him what's going on (I think I'd rather die), and getting my T4's from 2003-2004 to prove that I was working. It's going to be such a long process and frankly I don't even know if I'm up for it. I'm going to try, but the stress is already making me ill; I can't imagine what I'll feel like a month down the road.

And to top that off, I still have no job, a boyfriend I never see, and a breaking DDR pad. *super duper sigh*

--Jam

Hero of the Day: Heather, for understanding in the best way.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww I love you Jammy! I'm here for ya! ;)
~Heather

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home