6.17.2005

Kink

Hey Low!

(Hahahahaha it's like I'm saying Hello, but not! Aaaaaah I'm so funny!)

Well I went back to Brantford for a couple days to get a guarantor for my passport and just get away from the Thorold house for a while. Wow that was a bad idea. I mean it was great to see some people (mainly my Shmoop), but I got hardly any sleep because my room was given away to the new puppy Ellie, so I slept on the couch.

Now I don't know much about puppies, but are they supposed to whine for TWO HOURS? I'd be sleeping for a couple hours and then my wonderful step-father would leave for work, put the dog in its, oh sorry MY room, and then it would whine for literally, no joking, two entire hours. AHHHHH I hate dogs so much! So now I have a kink in my neck, I think I'm catching a cold, and I have determined that there is no way in hell I can ever... EVER move back home. Ever.

In other news.. wait, there is no other news. No bf: Dan is still in BC.. or somewhere like that. No job. No money. No excitement.

No more to say.

--Jam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home