6.26.2005

Psychopath

So I've been playing a puzzle game lately called Psychopath and I'm sooo addicted!



Basically you have to move that little black box with the disc thing in it onto the black and white box in the least number of moves possible. The pink boxes get in the way and the black ones don't move... it's very infectious, and a lot more difficult than it seems.

Anyways, I was getting into it and have played it for a li'l while, and just when I was getting really good, it says there are no more levels at this point in time! I beat ALL the levels! Only six people have done that in the entire world! Omigosh, I'm amazing!



Damn I'm so great. If you've ever wondered why I'm so egotistical (you shouldn't be wondering that anyways), then now you know.

--Jam the Puzzle Master

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY! Go Jam! *nat gets out the pom poms* WOO! Yeah Jammer!

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home