6.06.2005

Strawberry Kittens

Hi, you.

So another day, another no job. I'm gonna get going momentarily and hand out some resumes across from the Pen Centre, but before I do, I'll blog to you wonderful people.

Last night we had a wittle kitty follow us (Athena and I) home from the store. He was SO cute and we named him Tangerine, Tangy for short, and we gave him water. We eventually got the number off his tag and called his owner, who was very worried about him. Oh well, at least Ebert (that's his real name.. not as good as Tangy) has a good home. The lady was very nice and funny and tanned. Tangy deserves that.

I'm getting so annoyed that I don't have a job. I had a dream that I worked at Smart Set and my boss was Miss Atoll from that show RadioActive and she wanted me to make these displays about all the different employees. So I did her first and I used red bristol board and just stapled a bunch of her stuff to this board and she loved it and her title was "Scrolling is Power" and I put a little scrolling mouse arrow computer thingy up at the top and she gave me a raise.

Anyway, back to real life. I have an interview at Old Navy tomorrow, but other than that I seem to be stuck in this crazy limbo where I have no job and little money and aaaah. Maybe I'll just sell my body. Want an arm? Only $1500!

Well, into the shower I go. Bye Kittens.

--That Jam

Listen to: "Black Velveteen" by Lenny Kravitz. The line "Strawberry kittens" is from that song, therefore it's great. Obviously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home