7.07.2005

Mr. Right

So enough of that.

I slept on it, and I'm better now. I'm still angry, but I'm better. I realized that life is too short for me to obsess over this. He broke up with me, it sucks, I move on.

I've also decided (somehow) that I'm not going to search for Mr. Right, I'm going to be Mr. Right, and someone can come search for me. I'm going to become more fit and more confident (if that's possible) and I'm getting through this b-s. You heard me, B-S!

This wkend I'm going hottubbing with Steve, and then up to the cottage with Leanne for a couple days! It'll be so nice to get away and see friends and all the rest.

Take that, world.

--Jam

Listen to: Love (Trippin') by Gabrielle
It's hard to find, so msg me on msn and I'll send it to you. It's supa coo.

1 Comments:

Blogger Maya said...

Sounds like one of the best plans yet. Personally I think self improvement is muuuch more important than partner searching.. but of course that's just me. But yea, totally relate and respect that plan!

However, I'm terribly sorry this whole thing didn't work... I never got to meet the guy either. Sorry it didn't happen.

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home