7.23.2005

The Curse of the Hangover

Mornin.

So I called in sick today lol. I'm actually just very hungover, but let's not tell my work that. I feel so bad, but I mean I'm really too sick to get to work and to do anything productive at work.

I think I'm actually going to stop drinking so much. I mean I don't drink much as it is, and I had fun last night being drunk, but the aftermath is making it less and less worth it each time. So I think I'm only going to get drunk when I...

1. Don't have to do anything the next day.
2. Feel 110%
3. I'm going and I know I'll have fun (with lots of people, etc.).

Radical.

On the plus side, last night I went with the intention of flirting with one guy, and completely lost interest in him and flirted with another, who also flirted back I might add. I gave him my msn, and hoped he'd add me, but then I realized when I got home in my drunken stupor, that I gave him a receipt from my pocket instead lol. Way-to-go team! So I emailed his friend to make sure he gets it, cause he's too cute and fun to pass up.

Anywho, vom.

And sleep.

--Jam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home