7.19.2005

Boy oh Boy

Hullo!

So I'm catching a cold. I can feel it in my throat and sinuses and it's gonna hit tomorrow. If it passes, I'll be a lucky boy and I'll buy an ice cream to celebrate (I'll deserve it, for some reason).

So I'm already sick of being single lol. I know I said I wasn't gonna care, but it's just so very annoying! I talk to couples, I associate with couples, it just happens. My brain asks me "Well, why don't you have one of those?", and I can't answer it. What's the answer? Is there an answer? Should there be an answer?

I've been talking to this guy in Cambridge, and I mean he's really great. Downside: he lives over an hour away. I started talking to a guy in Hamilton. Downside: he lives just under an hour away. There's a guy I kinda like in town. Downside: fresh out of a relationship; I'd be a rebound.

I just wanna meet a guy similar to me who is normal and all the rest, but it never seems to happen.

Actually, now that I think of it, a lot of the couples I know (not all), I don't envy on a level more than just that they have one another. Some couples I really don't get.

Anyways, I played tennis today with a new guy (sorta kinda), and it was SO much fun. He was way too hot and I was way too out of practice, so I lost by, say, a million. But it was still super fun times.

Moral of the story: dating is dumb. I'm going to become a monk. A big gay monk.

--Big Gay Monk Jam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home