7.24.2005

James McDonald, Writer

Howdy, you cheese eating surrender monkeys!

So as many of you know, I've went through dating hell over the past, hmm, lifetime. I bitch and complain about men over and over and groan when I see happy couples. I've finally realized what good is going to come from this:

I'm going to write a book.

It's going to be about the turmoils I've been through on dates, the philosophical aspects of it (a lot of "why"'s), my past boyfriends, etc.

Now if one of my friends told me they were going to attempt writing a book, I'd probably tell most of them that they were crazy. You need a certain style and ability to write a full-fledged book; I think I have that. I've been writing this crazy blog for over a year, and have developed a "fan-base", as I like to call it, and I think the majority of people who read Jam's Blog enjoy my style of writing.

Anywho, I'm looking forward to starting it. I'm going to try my best to follow through with it because I think it would be enjoyable to write, as well as entertaining to read (you know you want to know the nitty-gritty of my dating life).

So yay!

--Jam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home