7.12.2005

The Turn Around

Well boys and girls, I'm back from the cottage and things are lookin' up.

First of all, I got a job! I'm now an official employee of The Bay Pen Centre!



Yaaay! I mean The Bay wouldn't be my first pick for a place to work, but it's definitely not my last. They probably pay very well, it's a professional place to work, and it's close to home. Booyah! Booyah, indeed. I have orientation tomorrow at 4:30pm and I'm so excited, I could vom everywhere!

Next, my loan statement has finally been faxed in, so I can get going on my appeal to that damn suspension crap. Oop, that reminds me I have to call the school today. Thanks for reminding me, Mr. Blog!

"Why, you're welcome Jammy."

"I dunno, Daaaaavey."

Hahaha, I'm such a big lame!

Dan is kind of going back to normal. He apologized for all that crap, and has his own stuff he has to deal with, which I can understand. I mean I still am kinda annoyed with him for what he did, but I move past it. I still miss him a lot, so we'll see what happens. I may be second chance Jam, if it comes to that. *shrug*

And lastly, I have a bunch of new songs that you must listen to. By must, I mean you have to or else I'll throw your plants out the window along with all your kleenex! Mwaaaaa ha ha ha ha!

*ahem* So the songs are:

These Words by Natasha Bedingfield
Breathe by Anna Nalik
Chariot by Gavin Degraw
American Baby by Dave Matthews Band
Old Skool Love by Divine Brown

Baaaaa ah ah ah ah ah ah.. CHOO!

..tee hee. So yeah, Jam is lookin' up! The world is my big, non-fish-filled oyster!

--Seafood Jam

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YYYYYYAYAAAAAYYYYYYY!!! congrats on the job and everything starting to turn around!!!!! I'm so happy for you!
~Heather

5:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE OLD SKOOL LOVE! its an awesome slow jam...lol

-markus

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jammmmmer
I loveeeee These Words
BEST SONG EVER!!!
BTW congrats ont he jobby!!!!!!!
Love Steph

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home