7.09.2005

Weekend Away

Mornin peeps.

So I'm on a Mac! I'm at Steve and Kevin's place, been up for hours and hours (bad hangover), and we have a li'l bit of time before we go see War of the Worlds. *gets excited* Then I'm off to Haliburton to spend some time away from it all at Leanne's parents' cottage.

Not too much else to report. Hottubbing is still as fun as it ever was, Steve and Kevin have a very nice place, and I have a sneaking suspicion I got the job at The Bay (booooo yah).

Ohh my, I'm tired. Let's hope I don't fall asleep in da movie. See ya'll when I get back on Tuesday.

--Weekend Jammy Pie

Listen to: Bad Day by... crap. I don't remember who. Leanne? Li'l help?

Boycott: Eminem. His new song is called Ass Like That and is actually more annoying and lacking more integrity than any of his previous work. I didn't think that was possible either, but watch the music video and see for yourself.

1 Comments:

Blogger Paixão said...

ya what he said lol...

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home