9.13.2005

Definitely In The Groove

Hey par-tay peeps! You know it, that's you!

So I went to Thorold this past weekend and had a kick-ass time! I have a sneaking suspicion that I'm going to be making quite a few trips there this year!

First off, I have to say that this game "In The Groove" is the best invention since air. The songs are so amazing, the dances for the songs, and... just.. ah! Go buy it NOW!

Secondly, 'twas Heather's birthday, so we all went out to Stella's and had an amaaaazing time! I'm not going to go into detail because I'm too lazy, but Heidi went into detail in her blog, so check that shizzat out!

Umm I guess that's it. *shrug* lol yay for blogs?

--Yay for Jam

1 Comments:

Blogger Paixão said...

And no one told me it was Heathers Birthday! So HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY HEATHER!!

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home