9.09.2005

A Trip to the Homeworld

Good news everyone!

Yeah, just kidding. There's no news... except some great news!

No, just kidding. I'm just an idiot.. full of good news!

The good news is... there is no good news. Only that I'm coming to Thorold this weekend! (and the crowd goes wiiiiild!) I'm coming down today via Leannebus (I pay her gas money, I'm not a mean extortionist) around 6pm so someone better be at the house! I wanna DDR like I've never DDR'ed before!

It shall prove to be a grand weekend! Hmm, what should I get Heather? I think a terrific crazy-card is in order! CRAZY-CARD WHAAAT!? WOOOO! WAHHHH! MOOOOLK!

No, just kidding.

--Kidding Jam

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAYYY!!! SO EXCITED!!!! I wish I was going down tonite but unfortunately it's Duncan's dad's b-day tomorrow so he wants to stay for the present opening festivities in the morning. We'll be there as soon as we can tho. WOO HOO!!!!!
~Heather

2:07 PM  
Blogger Paixão said...

i leave u alone for two days and u go out any buy ur birthday present!!! james now i have to think. so not happy with u! lol

4:50 PM  
Blogger Maya said...

Mulk.

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home