9.25.2005

The Reunion of the Upstairs Crew

Well howdy, you devilish dawgs, you!

So on October 1st I'm having my big birthday bash and I'm uuuuuber excited! Five u's! That's how excited I am! I've sent out invitations and all that, got about 20 people coming, and it's gonna be so super fun! I've already tested shots and punch and I have to tell you people who were at my party last year, I actually made a shot this year that is better than the Mocha Mint! *gasp* I know! I'm going to leave it a secret, but trust me, you likey will. You likey will definitely.

I had invited everyone to stay over if they needed to, but it's looking like the only people staying over are... *cue overdramatic organ music* the Upstairs Crew! *cheers* The Upstairs Crew, for you sad uneducated people (so very sad), are Heather, Nat, and myself! We were upstairs in Summers Castle, so it makes sense. Anyways, it's gonna be so fun because it'll be like a big slumber party! YAY SLUMBER!

Anyways, now that my excitement for slumber has been vented, I should shower. I smell like a donkey's face. I'm going to Brantford for the afternoon to go visit my sister who I don't know well or think much of because it's her birthday. Then I'm going to visit Nana, then come back to Hammy, then go to Laura's for dinner, then come home and do laundry! Yaaaaay! What a day! No me likey will definitely.

--With Jam A Problem

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Duncan will be there too, is that cool?
~H dawg lol

11:27 PM  
Blogger Jam said...

Ah right, I forgot about him! lol Heidi's staying now too, so it's an even BIGGER slumber party! Waaaaah!

Tee hee, yeah that's cool. There's plenty of room I think.

--Jam

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home