9.27.2005

Much Too Cold

Morning!

Much
First off today, I have to tell you about my plans involving MuchMusic. I've always wanted to be a VJ, and I always wanted to enter the VJ search, but I always miss the deadline. This year, I caught it with months to spare, so I'm gonna go for it! I'm gonna make a kickass video, make it to the semis, and win the whole damn thing. I'm gonna do it and that's that lol.

I'm getting really excited for it because I really think I could do it. I have that type of personality that's kind of a jerk, obsessed with celebrity, loves music, and is really outgoing. Even if I don't a job at Much *which would be sad*, I'm realizing I want a job in the public eye, that is something similar to a Much VJ, because I'm so excited already and I've hardly started the process.

If anyone has any ideas for my video or any tips in general, be sure to post 'em, or you'll get beats.

Too Cold
I woke up absolutely freezing. I was going to go up and give Leanne a smack because I thought she had turned on the air again, but alas, it was Mother Nature who turned on the air *what a whore*. My little temperature gauge on my computer says eight degrees. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? It's not even October yet! I need summer back! Screw you, Mother Nature! And your little dog Winter too! GAH! BLAH! YARG!

Five days until the parrrrtay! Remember to BYOB, cause I'm only giving you punch and a shot *what do I look like, a bartender?* *tee hee, I love playing bartender!*

Well I suppose I should go get ready for "work".

--Jam the bartender

Coming soon: Writing ideas, plans for school, crazy guys, Freddie Prinze Jr. is hot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home