9.23.2005

The Life of an Independent

Ola! (That's for Athena!)

So things are not running as smoothly as a baby's bottom like I had planned. No baby's bottom life for me.

First off, my job is failing miserably at being a good.. job. The job itself leaves something to be desired (any sort of stimulation), but that isn't even the main problem. When I got the job, they told me I'd be getting full-time hours. This week I've gotten about 15 hours. How am I supposed to live off of 15 hours a week? I need to pay bills and pay off my loan and go to Barbados! Stupid work...

Next, I haven't met a guy... at all! Where are they? I mean I know I'm slightly geeky looking (only slightly, right?), but I didn't think I'd make all the available guys dive in the sewers and behind bushes to avoid me! Msged the ex recently who lives literally up the street from me and he ignored me, as usual. Not sure what's up his bum bum, but it must be big, angry, and have spikes. Stupid men...

Finally, I'm always so bored! I need to meet friends around here or I'm seriously going to lose my mind! I mean thank goodness for Lisa and Leanne for being around, but they definitely aren't as energetic as Nat or Heather, so I need to meet someone that's high energy like me! LIKE MEEEEEE! *does a cartwheel.. but not really* Stupid boredom...

On the plus side, I set up my new li'l portable phone today and I'm absolutely in love with it. It's comfy and perty and was on sale! Little things make me happy.

Another plus is my Nana made almost a full recovery! She's healing all up and getting back to normal, so I'm going to go visit her this weekend and cheer her up. Plus I want Mr. D back, since I gave it to her for in the hospital.

Well I'm bored, so I'm going to bed. Sleep makes the days go by faster!

--Jam

Coming soon: My plans for skool and life *you don't wanna miss it!*

1 Comments:

Blogger Jam said...

I received a spam within one minute of finishing the post! INSANE!

AND NO, I'm not going to your lousy sharing site! You lose life!

--Jam

1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home