5.01.2006

Are You Sure?

Howdy doody.

So I'm sitting quietly on Leanne's computer, chatting to a semi-cute guy on gay.com, when I hear this INSANE banging on the door. I seriously thought that someone was injured out on the road or something, so I run down the stairs to see a pizza delivery man.

I look at him like what the hell do you want and say "Yes?" to which he responds "Pizza."

"No one here ordered a pizza."
"A girl call and order pizza."
No she didn't. "One second. I'll go ask my roommate."

So I go out back, fully knowing that Lisa did not order a pizza because she's gardening and wouldn't have ordered a pizza without asking me if I wanted some anyways. After asking her, of course, she did not order it.

I go back to the front door. "She didn't order a pizza."
"Are you sure?" He keeps peering past me to the back door as if I'm lying or something.
"Yes." I didn't even flinch. This idiot is pissing me off.
"...Can I come around and ask her?"
What? "What? No."
"Well, can you go ask her again?"
"No. Bye." I shut the door.

Like... what the hell lol! Oh, well maybe if I ask her again and you push this mysterious pizza on me, then yes, she did order it!

Ugh.

--Jam, who did not order a pizza

2 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

I'm glad you didn't take it. It could've been a poison pizza.

1:29 PM  
Blogger Athena said...

Are you sure you didn't order it? Maybe you did and you just forgot ;)

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home