5.07.2006

Bump & Grind

Mornin!

So last night Lindsay came down and we decided to have an insane night out and went to Embassy. We drank far too much *I'm still a li'l drunk right now.. but just a li'l* but it was a ridiculously fun night. I'll do a recap in the form of what people we met! Enjoy! *burp* (If anyone's names are wrong, it's not my fault. Don't sue me!)

We arrived and did a shot (or two?) and just wandered around for a bit. I saw my ex Dan, who looked far too good *damnit*, bartending. We went out on the patio amongst all the icky smokers. Enter Phil. He introduces himself, shakes my hand, shakes Lindsay's hand, and handcuffs himself to her! I start laughing hysterically (once I clue into what's happened) and so does Lindsay. We chat to him for a bit and he finally reveals that he has a key and unlocks her. Strange, but very entertaining.

*Please note that events may not be sequential. Booze has moved time around, so.. yeah. lol*

We go back inside and decide that dancing would be a good idea. We dance for a little bit and Lindsay keeps saying "move back" so I move back and I bump into this guy. Enter Patrick. He doesn't turn around, so I just kept dancing, bums touching. (lol whatever!) He eventually turns around and Lindsay gives me the good-to-go, so I start grinding with him. Now, I haven't really danced like that with a guy in a club (he was also 6'2 or so, so I was staring at his yummy chest for most of the dance) but it was ridiculously fun! Apparantly he lives in Niagara-on-the-Lake, was in the army (navy?) I think, and is very cure. Good body, nice smile, knew far too many people at the club.

Anywho, I ended up dancing with Patrick for most of the night. Lindsay didn't mind because she had met a guy to dance with. Enter Matt. A very hot guy, about my height, and really nice. They ended up dancing a lot of the night. I was dancing up on the riser (oh god) with Patrick, but I kept watch down on the floor to make sure Lindsay was still good with Matt. This portion of the night, although it was actually hours long, seemed like a second. I wondered why Patrick kept taking breaks. I coulda danced all night long!

So at some point in the night, I was with Lindsay and she went over to the DJ to request a song, and this girl pulled me aside. Enter Crazy-Hair Girl. (Her hair was like all dread-locks and they were all like insane on her head. Reminded me of Medusa.. on drugs. She brings me close and says "So, you're gay and you're here with your very straight female friend, right?" I'm like "Uh, yeah? And?" She replies, "I just like to call things!" and walks away. LOL Sorry hunny, calling a man gay in a gay club isn't calling anything, but nice try. Next time, try calling the colour of the sky. That'll be a step up!

Anyways that's my night. I got Patrick's number, Lindsay got Matt's number, and Phil got a restraining order from all things female.

Now I need a nap because I'm sobering up into a bad hangover lol woo?

--Jammio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home