5.02.2006

A Thought

"We've reached what I think is a critical point in our culture where we're all so fucking afraid of one another that we're losing any sense of a world -- as the world gets smaller and smaller."

Peter Paige (Emmett Honeycutt on Queer as Folk) said this in an interview recently and I love it. It's so true in so many contexts.

Anyways, that's all. Happy day!

--Jam

PS: I bought pretty sandals and new sunglasses since a hot married man broke mine. My sunglasses, not my sandals.

PPS: Um, okay, I'm trying to start one of those "myspace" thingies and holy crap! It's confusing and annoying and frustrating and blah. Blah I say! You heard me!

2 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

If you figure it out, let me know how it is (MySpace that is). I'm thinking of starting a new/different blog after the wedding and thought about using MySpace as the tool.

11:31 AM  
Blogger Athena said...

Oh man...there was a second of "how in god's name did the married man break your sandals?"

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home