5.10.2006

Seventy-Three

Hey Hey Hey Hey HEY HEEY HEY EHY!

*whew* Got a little carried away!

Anywho, I got an email from Memorial today saying that I'm 73rd on the waiting list for the upper year residence. ..WTF? I live over 2000 miles away! I'm going into my third year of schooling! I should be first priority! What the hell are they thinking? So I'm calling tomorrow morning to give some stern talkings-to. I might have to be in first-year dorms... blech.

Silly newfs.

In other news, I have the hots for a 33 year old guy that I talk to online now and then. I'm gonna try to meet him soon and hopefully things go well. I know 33 is a lot older than me, but whatever.

In other news.. bye.

--Jam

1 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

33? And you're how old? Like 22? That doesn't sound like a good idea, but maybe you're just wise beyond your years so an older guys makes sense. I dunno.

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home