6.23.2006

Finally Friday

Howdy, dudies!

So it's finally Friday. My crazy week of posting every day is over! Boy oh boy this week was stressful. I think this weekend I'm going to just sink into a nice bottle of vodka lol!

Today I'm wearing sandals to work with my jeans because it's casual day, so I can just imagine they'll say something about those too. If they do, maybe I'll throw a rock at someone. Just a thought.. lol. People from work read my blog now too! Hi Rada! Hi Sherri! Yaaaaaaay!

On a completely different piece of bread, on another blog, someone commented to a post about single people being immature or not at the same social level as people in a couple, or something along those lines. I posted back, obviously, because I'm not gonna let that one slide. I'm so sick of people not giving me credit because I'm young or single or male or whatever. I know this wasn't directed at me in any way, but I'm single, so I have to defend myself. There are very immature 40-year olds with wives, and there are very mature single 20-year olds with cats. It comes down to the person, and I vow to try to never judge someone on their age, but on their more redeemable and actual qualities.

Ooh, I think today at work I get to sit around and do learning centres! That means, like, no work! Raaaadical.

Well monkey turds, I'm off. Hahaha, my mom used to say monkey turd.. I'm not really sure why, or why I said it. Anywho, bye!

--Jammypie

Listen to: Move in My Direction by Bananarama and Nightglow by The Benjamin Gate

1 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

I don't think being single is related in any way to maturity levels. But, I do think there are differences between single and married people, if for only the reason that there are two people instead of one, and they are no longer spending their time looking for Mr./Mrs. Right. Instead, they do more landscaping ;)

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home