6.21.2006

Wed

Howdy folk.

So I was actually thinking of doing a post on marriage today and low-and-behold (weird saying), it's my Wednesday post, so it all fits in perfectly!

Liz has a new blog, if any of you fake people care to read it along with me. It's on her new married life, which I find fascinating. I think I could have been a sociologist or something because I love seeing the different ways different people act in situations, like newlywedness.

Anyways, I was saying to a friend of mine recently that I can't think of a couple (that I know in 'real' life) that I truly envy. Not one. There are some that I don't not envy, but there are none that I would want to be. I guess because I'm me, and I would want a life that is Jammish, but still, I find it odd. Also, when I say couple, I mean people my age, give or take 10 years. People my parents' age are too old to relate to (lol) and I don't really envy them either.

I wanna be that couple that has lots of friends and they call us up and want to be around us because we're the fun ones. I want to host parties and have Game Night or Martini Night with friends, just be a goofy couple. I mean, I have to find a husband first, but that's kind of my goal these days when it comes to my personal life.

On another note, I think I'm going to try very hard to save all my money incoming in the next two months because I really want to paint my room in St. John's when I get there. I do it to every room I move into, and I want to continue that. It makes me feel at home, and I really think I have a flair (flare?) for colour combos and design and all that jazz. See Liz, you can be single and still like design! It doesn't make me boring, and you're not boring for it either! LOL yay!

Well, time to work for the man. I'll have a post on the new dress code at work tomorrow. I just remembered about it, and it's a biggie, so stay tuned!

OR ELSE! Baaaahaha, just kidding.

Seriously, don't leave lol.

--Jam

2 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Thanks for the shout-out on my new blog! And I would totally want to hang out with you and your future husband because you ARE going to be the cool couple that everyone wants to be around because you're so fun. Too bad you live in Canada and I life in the middle of the U.S. And you shouldn't envy anyone else's life because you're life rocks! I don't care what you say. And I'm glad you like painting and landscaping and don't think I'm a huge dork, at least not for that reason. And I'm out.

5:38 PM  
Blogger Jam said...

Aw, thanks! I feel like I'll be the cool couple too, but I guess ya never know!

As for my life rocking, I think it will rock, but right now, it's about as alive as a rock.

--Jam

2:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home