5.15.2006

Suburbia

Hellllo!

I'm listening to this wicked song by Kelly Osbourne called Suburbia. It's like 80's crazy dance music and I love it! If anyone wants it, I'll send it to them!

In other news, Cirie lost *tear*. I love her so much and I think she should have her own talk show or something lol. She's just hilarious and super fantastic and Jeff called her the most popular Survivor ever last night! I agree, cause she's more amazing than me... well, maybe. I'm fine with Aras winning though. I mean, he wasn't THAT bad. Bla, whatever lol.

I went to the new Philthy's in Brantford this weekend with Athena and her peeps and had a hilarious time. I'm not exactly sure what we did for four hours though, but it was super fun. I gave my number/MSN to this total cutie Conor, but he hasn't called or added me, so again, bla, whatever lol.

I'm gonna go out with the hawt 33-year old soon. I agree, Liz, that he does seem too old for me, but at the same time, I'm moving in four months, and he seems very great.. meh who knows. I just wanna date someone this summer! Is that too much to ask!? IS IT? *cries* lol! I'm soooo funny.

Why is my room this messy? I must mention this in my blog like every months, but seriously, when does this happen? I clean it and then it just turns back into a slobby mess! Damn yoooooou, slobby messss!

Psychopath and K2XL have disappeared once again. I think his site expired or something. I'm SO sick of this happening because I really love the site and the peeps, but holy crap.

In Suburrrrrbiaaaaaaa, it always stays the same. How can anybody really change?

So great.

And bye!

--Jam!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home