5.21.2006

Delicate Balance

So I've come to a conclusion about everyone. (lol shut up and read it) I told Athena this idea and she agrees with me.

I think that everyone IS created equal. I think if you're very good at something, you're not so good at something else.

Hmm, lemme give you an example. Very recently, I've been talking to a guy who's very attractive, but he's such an ass. He's conceited, uninterested, disengaged, and seems to lack a lot of common sense. However, I have no doubt that he's fun to be around, a social guy, and is, again, very attractive.

I think if you look at any person, you can't say they have "it all". If you think someone does, I would most certainly think that you're not seeing the entire picture, OR they have done something very correctly with what they were given. I think I know lots of people, including myself, who don't seem to have much wrong with them, but I mean, everyone still needs work. What I wish, though, is that these magnificent male specimens would stop being such brats and would realize that the world isn't here for them. They are here for the world.

..or something like that.

--Jam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home