5.11.2006

First Appearances

Mornin', dudes and dudettes.

So I've come to the annoying conclusion that people just aren't like their first impressions. For example, the hot tall guy from Embassy is hot, yes, but is also SO full of himself and all he can talk about is himself. Like get over yourself buddy. Oh, and I think he's a compulsive liar, but that's debatable I guess. He rambles on and on about how he's so well-known in St. Catharines and everyone wants to date him there and bla bla bla.. so I'm like "Uh, I lived there for two years and I've never heard of you or seen you," to which he replies "oh, well you must not have gotten out much." LOL Like yes, let's put down another person or tell another person how they lived in order to continue my ego trip. UGH!

Anywho, SURVIVOR OMG! Whoever watches it knows what I mean! Cirie all the way, but she might not win the fire thing and OH MY GWASH! I almost threw up.

Yeah, gross. Well, that's it lol.

--Jam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home