9.19.2006

The Almond of Chat

Well, yet another "special" person decided to go head-to-head with me in a chat room tonight. The past ones I've posted were private chats, but this one was right in the main room, so there is also a third person involved. Weeee, aren't you excited? It's not as good as those ones I posted before, but it's still a great example of online ignorance. Yippee!

Things to know:

Craig Sharpe was a very recent Canadian Idol contestant. He placed 2nd and was from Newfoundland, so everyone around here is swooning over him.

Here is my previous chat nutjobs. Enjoy!

Legend
The_Bobbing_Cat = yours sexily
binewfie17 = some moron
diskobit = some guy

Begin!

binewfie17: i want craig sharpes e-mail address
binewfie17: lol
diskobit: .....ew
binewfie17: whyy ew? hes hot!
diskobit: ...ew, no way
binewfie17: yes way
The_Bobbing_Cat: he's like 16 isn't he..
diskobit: hence: ew
The_Bobbing_Cat: exactly
binewfie17: im only 18!
hmbdy: morning
The_Bobbing_Cat: when I was 18, I would never have dated a 16 year old
lol
binewfie17: whats the diff. of a 20 yr old datin a 18 yr old?
The_Bobbing_Cat: lol.. in the teenage years, a guy matures so much, you
have no idea lol I would never date anyone younger than
20
binewfie17: well dats ur own choice... i wouldnt date alot of the
older guys either.. and that includes u mister
The_Bobbing_Cat: lol yes it's my choice, but I just said I wouldn't date a
teenager, so why would you even say that you wouldn't
date an older guy which includes me? should I feel hurt?
like I'm confused..
binewfie17: dont say that craig sharpe is ewww.. becuz u aint the
best either
diskobit: heartbroken
diskobit: ; - ;
The_Bobbing_Cat: lol you're ridiculous, I'm saying ew because he's 16
and the thought of him being hot is ew
The_Bobbing_Cat: his voice still needs to drop for pete's sake
diskobit: hahahahah
diskobit: I agree
binewfie17: soo.. but i can bet he'll be more of a man than what u'll
ever be
The_Bobbing_Cat: LOL I'm actually laughing.. what are you even talking
about?
The_Bobbing_Cat: Why are you defending someone you don't even know?
The_Bobbing_Cat: And yes, Craig Sharpe will be such a better man than
me because you think he's hot
binewfie17: becuz i hate it when ppl runs ppl down becuz they aint
the best lookin ppl they say even when they looks like a
dog themselves?
The_Bobbing_Cat: LOL I never said he wasn't attractive, I said he's young,
and therefore ew for me to even think of him in that way
diskobit: good lord
diskobit: the internet typing is getting to my brain
The_Bobbing_Cat: Like you don't even have a clue, you put down others in
order to defend a celebrity, if you can call him that
binewfie17: oh well now.. jus deal with it..
The_Bobbing_Cat: I'll try my best, but boy, Craig is such a man, it might be
hard to deal
diskobit: he's a boy
binewfie17: yeah well w.e now.. im done talkin to you..
The_Bobbing_Cat: okay bye!
diskobit: I like butter
The_Bobbing_Cat: I prefer margarine

We didn't talk about butter and margarine for very long.

The End!

--Jam

2 Comments:

Blogger Maya said...

lol I like the "good lord the internet typing is getting to my brain".

11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy oh boy! Where do you find these nuts?!? lol At least they're amusing to read about!

Sarah

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home