9.17.2006

That and This

Some random things that have popped into my head, mostly when my mind wanders while I'm reading:

I decorated my room with a whole bunch of pictures and posters and such, but I still don't feel as at home as I have in the past. With time that will come, but time and I aren't on good terms recently.

I'm still very worried about my commitment to my work. One of my major problems, that I am just coming to realize, is that I am a very slow reader. I'm really going to have to put in a lot of time throughout the week to get everything done. I have this gnawing at the back of my brain that makes me think I'm already doomed, but I have to turn it around or I'll be a banker forever. Scary thought.

I think about him a lot; him being a variety of guys actually, but one or two in particular. I want him. I miss him. It doesn't cross my mind that often, but when it does, it hurts.

I'm really short. In Ontario, I didn't feel it very often. I think there's something that stunts our growth on the mainland, because out here, the men are all ginormous. Damn "fresh air".

My favourite pajamas have a huge hole in the crotch. Apparantly sitting like a squatting duck isn't a good thing. Who knew?

Life is just so funny. If someone had told me four years ago that that was the way those four years were going to go, I would have.. I don't even know. I would have changed something and made very different decisions.

"Around the World" by Daft Punk is amazing. I forgot it existed, and I forget how I was reintroduced to it, but now I'm starting to remember why I love techno so much.

I have this dream of a loft. Brick walls, bright colours.. it looks amazing in my mind. Just gotta get there.

NaNoWriMo is starting again soon. If you true blog-fans remember, I attempted it last year with a blog and everything, but failed quite miserably. I will be trying again this year. Look out.. you!

The end. Bye.. you!

--Jam.. me!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Good luck with the novel contest James!!! I look forward to reading another masterpiece!
Sarah

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home