8.23.2006

Tasty Niblets

Hey, you crazy person, you.

So I had been working off and on all evening, but it gets me very angry, so I need to reword and reJam it up.

Just thought I'd give a shout-out to all you bloggers out there who haven't blogged in weeks. You guys are keepin' it real. Power to ya.

Seriously though, write something. How am I supposed to fuel an addiction to blogging if you sit on your big bums writing big nothing? Geez, you're so selfish!

Well that's all, selfish you. Now for some tasty niblets of what's to come! I thought about just putting what's to come, but I knew if I put the words "tasty" and "niblets", you'd be all droolin' and actin' all crazy. I knew it.

Very soon: Rant on Feminism
Soonish: Rant on The Corporate Agenda
Later that that: Something else

The end.

--Jaboom!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home