9.20.2006

Smile, Jerkbag!

Hey peeeeeps!

So I was reading my own blog recently (I'm a big egotistical maniac.. sue me.) and I realized I sound like such a downer recently! Somebody slap me!

Kay but really, don't slap me. I'm fragile.

Things are going a lot better recently. I'm still feeling a little alone here, but things are picking up, and I'm going out with some gay boiz this weeekend. (They are boiz, you see, because they are gay. ..or something.)

Ashley blew the tap off the shower a couple hours ago, so that's fun. I think she actually managed to fix it on her own. She went out and bought a piece that had broken on ours, and yeah, fixed it. On one hand, I felt like I should have fixed it because I'm a man, but on the other hand, I ain't touchin' no dirty faucet hole. I play the gay card, lol.

Today in sociology class, my professor told me Feminism is gender equality for both genders, not male opression or female domination. Right. Now pull my other leg. We get to do two "thought papers" (peace and love, man) in this course on whatever material we want, so one will be on how I hate feminism and will soon go insane. Soon, implying I haven't already. So there!

I'm actually catching up on readings. I never thought the day would come, but I'm almost finished my first novel that needs to be done for Tuesday, and I should be done the other by Monday. Boo. Yah?

I bought new boots! Hello? Student loan centre? You're a bunch of suckers. Love Jam.

The above started off as a pretend phone call, but then since I, like, signed my name, it was a letter. I made a phonetter. I'm great like that.

Well, that's all folks!

--Jam

PS: I hate Porky Pig.

Listen to: Mama's Room by Under the Influence of Giants. Who names a band that? Like, seriously. But really seriously, it's an amazing song. Seriously.

My hero of the day: Ashley! She fixed a shower! Like, helloooooo!

EDIT: Another chat nut. In this conversation, this is exactly how it started. He just started in with that, and I was so confused that I basically kept making fun of him. Enjoy!

travis-: you bet,,bet you have a good drop
The_Bobbing_Cat: who in the what now
travis-: wink
The_Bobbing_Cat: I think there's something in
your eye
travis-: yeppers ....you
The_Bobbing_Cat: I'm in your eye? ..weird
travis-: MMMMMMMMMMMM
The_Bobbing_Cat: what are you humming
travis-: WINKS AT YOU
The_Bobbing_Cat: I thought it was a twitch
travis-: yea a big one,,you he he he
The_Bobbing_Cat: ..lol? I'm a big twitch? so
I'm a big twitch in your eye eh
travis-: yea you can say that..............
The_Bobbing_Cat: *whew* good thing, cause
I think I just did
travis-: WooW you did!!!!!!!!!!1

After this, I just gave up. It's tiring talking to weird people.

3 Comments:

Blogger Athena said...

I wish I had the Internet so I could talk to total loons too.

Also, if your prof is a chick, I'd stay away from ranting about feminism... she might turn out to be a feminazi and then wind up marking you harder in the future.

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gave up on gay.com chat years ago. It's pointless for the most part. I usually pop in from time to time to read the articles there but thats about it.

We still on to hang tomorrow night? I'm broke but we could watch a movie or what ever. I couldnt get tickets to spirit fest (the booze thing) it was all sold out.

Matt

7:16 PM  
Blogger Maya said...

feminazi. XD

<3Athena.

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home