4.24.2007

Fin

And then it all ended.

I told myself I was going to get hurt. I told myself not to open myself up and like someone romantically. I told myself.

Yesterday I bought all the ingredients for a big meal as I was planning on having him over tonight for dinner. I bought all veggie stuff because he's vegetarian, I bought his favourite wine. Then, last night around midnight, he messages me on MSN to cancel on me tomorrow, as well as to tell me he doesn't want a relationship.

Yeah.

We talked for a bit. I said I just wanted to date, but he went on about being emotionally unavailable.

What I would like to ask him, and everyone else, is why would someone purposely lead on another person? I have checked and rechecked my reality and this is definitely not all in my head. I know he likes me, but for whatever reason, he won't date, so, that's that.

Anywho, I don't have much else to report. I'm pretty down and disgusted with men at the moment, so I'll end here before I drift into emo-land.

--Jam

1 Comments:

Blogger Maya said...

Men suck.

Especially Michaels.

...who are gay.

Stay faaar away.

T_T

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home