6.14.2007

Daemonistic

A new movie, The Golden Compass, is opening in theatres in December, and holy crap, it looks amazing. Check out the site to see the trailer and all the neat effects and jazz.

It also has a section, which each of you should complete, that tells a person his/her daemon, the outer soul that accompanies the person in the world of this film.

Mine, in the beginning, is (was) a raccoon. As a "child", or a newborn soul, I have twelve days to mold my soul into its final form. After twelve days have passed, the soul is final and cannot change further.

Please roll over the box below and answer the five questions about me and my deamon Haythia. After you are finished, you will have further changed my daemon into something more appropriate for me. In the end, thanks to everyone's honest and knowing opinions of me, I should have an accurate daemon for my personality.



Please only answer the questions once, no matter what animal comes out at the end. After you're done, do it on your blogs so I can come and make you a pretty animal.

--Jam and Haythia

June 14, 10.50pm: OMG! I'm a tiger! Wooooot. GRR!
June 14, 11.30pm: Um, who turned me into a ferret? Can someone fix that please, lol.
June 15, 12.40pm: Well, at least I'm back to a raccoon. It's been changed eight times. I sent it to more than eight people. Slackers.
June 15, 8.52pm: Who made me a chimpanzee? You're banished.
June 16, 12.30am: Back to raccoon again. Thank god. That monkey was giving me daymares.
June 16, 1.27am: OH MY JESUS. I'm a LION! Uhhh.. STAY! Sit! Lie down! Never move!
June 16, 10.48am: He's still there! Omigosh, if I stay a lion, I'll be a perfectly happy camper in my random fantasy land.
June 17, 4.45pm: Rawr. Still a lion! It says I still have 11 days to go. Weird.
June 21, 10.22pm: I had been a lion for five days, and now I'm a freaking monkey. Who did this to me? *needs revenge*
June 23, 10.55am: And now, I'm a tiger again. Wonderful. You people are playing with my soul. Kinda literally.

2 Comments:

Blogger Icarus said...

Be happy! I got turned from a jackal into a mouse. From dish-licker to cat food, lol. Was it you? It totally was, wasn't it? XD

Have you read the Golden Compass? GOOD BOOK.

3:06 PM  
Blogger Icarus said...

Second post:

You, uh.

You're a chimp. :V Wow.

(I got turned into a crazy cat? I don't know what the hell this is about.)

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home