7.16.2004

Friday Night Sleepy Time

Hey All,

So it's almost 9 o'clock on a Friday night, and I'm going to bed very soon. And as sad as it sounds that I'm going to bed that soon instead of partyin it up, or at least doing anything remotely entertaining, sleep sounds sooo amazing right about now and I'm going to enjoy every minute of it!

Work this week has just been really weird. My mind is adapting to working 5 days a week, and I seem to deal with time differently while at work. It's hard to explain, but in any case, I think it will help me be more efficient and a harder worker in the fall at school.

Speaking of school, paid out my first rent cheque today. Man it hurts to shell out that much money, but I just have to keep telling myself, it's all for the best. It's all for the best. I can paint my room, it's a big house, it's all for the best.... deeeep breaths lol.

Tomorrow it's on to Sportsworld with Lindsay for the work picnic! I'm so excited to do the wall climb! We're both gonna do it and make it to the top!!! WOO!

I'm listening to my favourite dance music countdown at ClubRadioWorld.com. Check it out!

Off to bed I go!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home