8.20.2004

Be in Control

Hey ya'll,

So I was talking to a good friend of mine tonight. She's going through a crisis with a boy, and as always, I sit and listen. I never get out enough opinion because to each comment she has a "but" or some sort of retaliation to say he's worth it because.. bla bla bla. Well I have a blog. And she reads it. So I get to talk as much as I want! Mwa ha.

So I find this particular friend of mine whom I care for very much and am quite worried about is worrying me more these days, as she gets more distressed over relationships than I can ever imagine. But the thing that bothers me most about this whole situation is she is going to give herself an aneurysm over men she is hardly attached to! I'm not saying she doesn't know them, but she needs to stop getting so attached so quickly.

I find it is a set up for failure if you get attached to someone prematurely, because since the chances of that one person being the perfect person for you are slim, you WILL get hurt if you attach yourself. YOU are in control of your own emotions to an extent and you CAN make a conscious decision to hold back until you know you can trust a person.

Anyways that's my rant. I'm only ranting about it because I care about her very much and I want her to change her patterns with men a little. Hopefully this Jam has been of help! Still luv ya babe! You know who you are!

--Jam

Go here. It's hilarious. Just do it.

Things to do: Clean my room, pack some stuff, go get drunk, ask that guy @ work out, make extra money selling magic beans.

PS - If anyone knows of a website where I can store pictures to link to so I can publish pictures on here, lemme know! Cause my old one (as you may have noticed) is like closed or something, so all my pics are on the fritz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home