8.18.2004

Wow.. I still have one of these?

Howdy Pardna's!

Wow, I'm surprised to see I still have a blog! Do people still read this? Are people at the edge of their seats, wondering and waiting for my next post, unable to sleep or eat or create coherent thoughts and sentences!?!? Nah I didn't think so. lol

So work ends in one week today. HOW AMAZING IS THAT? In case you were wondering, it's VERY amazing :) I'm so excited to go back to school now, it's going to be so incredible living with fun people in a nice new room. Oh by the way, incase you're not up on your Jam news, I painted my room and have furniture/accessories to match. So it shall be grand! GRAND I SAY!

So I visited my ga-rate friend Leanne this weekend, it was so great to see her! We always have so much fun together! I think we're like SOULMATES or something.. well maybe not that, but whatever we can be that's close to that! And met a new guy, very nice and levelheaded. Was all in all a terrific weekend! Although Leanne stole my pillows (I'll get you baaaaack!). This week I hung out with some good friends, had a crazy-ass time in the reserve (scary bugs and dogs and women and ahhhh), but things have just been really good for the Jam lately! Love all my friends for that *muah to all* lol.

Well off to bed, it's SO LATE OMG *past 10!*

--Jam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home