2.08.2005

End of an Era

So here I am, 5.15pm, and I've hardly done anything all day. I read the philosophy reading, but then fell asleep, and woke up just before my class was about to start. I still have to read the Scarlet Letter, and I still have to do my theory diary.

Like, what is going on? I feel like I can't even do simple tasks, and my brain is just dead. Not dying, dead. It seems like this is the end of the Jam-Working-Hard Era, unless I can pull some energy out of my ass. Hopefully not literally out of my ass, but if that's where the energy is, then pull I must.

So now I'm going to go make chicken, and sit down and read that bloody book because it needs to get done. Then I'm going to do my excercises, and by that time, maybe I'll start working on the diary, but no promises.

So sorry to Heidi for missing class this morning! I'd say sorry to Athena for missing the one this afternoon, but I'm sure she's gonna bitch about how I wasn't there, so she doesn't get an apology. She just got home so I'm sure I'll hear about it from her, as well as others. Yippee skippee!

--Frustrated Jam

PS - Did anyone notice that in the Holler video by the Spice Girls they all represent an element? Like, wow! (Yep, still obsessing for some reason)

2 Comments:

Blogger Maya said...

It's okie. I woulda been sadish if I went there and sat around waiting for you, but I read your blog beforehand and knew you weren't coming. =)

9:12 PM  
Blogger Maya said...

Oh and, we'll work at it together! I think that freaking game got us off our workiness, so we'll both get it back, yep yep.

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home