2.07.2005

Spice



So, for some reason, I've recently become a big fan of the Spice Girls. Like within the last.. 3 days? Weirdest thing ever, as I never really enjoyed or cared about them when they were actually popular. I've downloaded five songs and three videos and I'm not really sure why lol. I really like their music, for some reason; even the old stuff. The stuff released in their later days seems better, but I like it all, and I did not before.

*shrug* I guess I'll just play it, enjoy it, and accept that I'm crazy. This is dating me, however, which I don't like. My younger brother Jacob wouldn't even know who the Spice Girls are, which hurts. I bet he's never even heard of Backstreet. *gasp* Poor, deprived, lucky child. If only two could become one so he'd know the amazing experience Backstreet was, back in the day, before people realized they were.. well.. awful.

Anyways, this phenomenon has got be very puzzled, but what has me more puzzled is why do I like all their music now, but didn't when I was younger? I'd imagine it was the repression of my gay-dom, and trying to be macho. But then again, I was a huge 'N Sync fan. That's not exactly masculine. That's just rancid, and embarassing. Wannabe me?

I mean, Emma Bunton (baby spice) released a song "Maybe" recently that I love, and the video is very visually stimulating. So is that leading to this?

Just be sure, all you friends-of-mine, that you're there for me when they haul me away to the bad music asylum. Say you'll be there when they feed me new popular music like Simple Plan *shivers* or Eminem *shivers more* and I reject it incessantly.

Okay, Okay, I hear you thinking "Stop right now. Thank you, very much." because you want me to cease quoting Spice Girls songs. You can say goodbye if it's bothering you that much.

--Jam Spice

I found this and thought it was hilarious, as it was the direct mocking of my first picture. Hahahah, look at baby spice's cheeks! And scary spice looks like she's from Alien! HA! Priceless! Viva forever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home