2.10.2005

Viva Forever

Hey Peeps,

So things are starting to look up.

School is getting back to normality, and I'm getting plenty of stuff done.

Reading week will allow for plenty of reading and catching up, as well as some needed time with family and friends. When I say family, I mean my kickass aunt Leigh is coming down from Newfoundland to take a week long certification from Brock for her home business. She does one every year, and it's so great that this one happens to be at Brock! So we get to hang out lots, and I'm so excited I could barf.

Friday I have an eye doctor appointment, so I'll be able to get new glasses, which will be so great! I'm going to get Oakleys again, if I can, because I really like these ones I have currently.

This weekend coming I'm going to see Natalie's Japanese Noh Theatre play, which should be amazing! They have actual Japanese theatrical troops from Japan doing half the play, and the other half is Nat and the drama peeps. Leanne, Di, and I are going to see that, and I'm really looking forward to it.

Next weekend
I'm gonna hang out with my Brantford peeps, whom I miss SO much, and I am determined to go drinking somewhere! In the B-dot, we always seem to say we're gonna go drinking and never do, but I am going to force them to! DRINK DAMN YOU!

So everything is looking up! I can't wait to see what the next week holds in store, and what I can accomplish! I've also started doing simple dumbell exercises, along with crunches and daily DDR, so maybe I'll be "buff" by summer? Hahaha, I've never been buff! Should be interesting, to say the least!

--Soon-to-be-Buff Jam

Hero of the Day: Heather, once again. *caution, upcoming inside jokes*
"Hi. My name is James the sexy beast. I mean James McDonald. But you can just call me sexy beast. I mean James." HAAAA oh man, too great! Almost as great as paying $2.50 monthly rent! I mean, I'm just too nice! "Helloooooo"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha... oh man I have nothing to say but I had to laugh once again.
~Heather

11:34 AM  
Blogger Paixão said...

wow! even fansy comment section! i was going to comment on how fantsy the blog was looking but this throws me off! lol do me a favour and tell nat that im sorry i cant come this weekend and to break a leg!!

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home