6.13.2005

The Weekend of Chrissy and the Twenteendred Drinks

Boo!

Haaaa, I scared you! Pfffft, who gets scared of people yelling "boo" in text? What a loser!

...just kidding! Don't leave!

So I had a fun weekend. Went out for Natalie's bday Saturday night and met some wonderful lay-dees! Drank about twenteendred drinks (in that I have NO idea how many I drank).. had a baaad hangover today, but it was still SUCH a fun night! Chrissy was my date and her and I got reasonably trashed. What a pair! Then I stayed at her place that night to go to a Niagara Pride picnic today. Her apartment was SO hot and I nearly melted! No joke! Melted! The picnic was very boring, and I was very hungover, so it wasn't a lot of fun. But it was nice to spend some time with Chrissy. Her and I should hang out more often because she's one cool chikcy! She's so cool, I don't even have to spell chicky correctly!

I have a job interview at 11:30 at Green Earth, so I should get my bum to sleep!

And that, as they say, is that.

--That Jam

My hero of the day: Chrissy! You rock, gurl! *but you talk in your sleep.. might wanna work on that*

Listen to: Santa Monica by Theory of a Deadman - OMG! SUCH AN AMAZING SONG! I sure know what I'm singin' in the shower tomorrow.

Also Listen to: One Thing by Amerie - never heard of her, never heard the song before today, love it love it love it *dies*.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SHUT UP! I love that Amerie song...
"It is that one thing that got me trippin'.."

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home