7.14.2005

The Clean Around

Afternooooonies!

First off, The Bay is a great place! I think I'm really going to enjoy working there. The people seem so great, and the managers are NOT on power trips! Can you believe it? I have never worked in a place where the superiors didn't feel it necessary to act strongly like superiors. It will be a nice change, and it's an excuse to buy fancy shmancy clothes.

Second, I'm gonna clean house today. It's all just so gross. A certain new roommate left a gross mophead thing in the kitchen (for some reason), therefore causing a grouping of earwigs, and therefore causing me to vom excessively. From that moment, I decided to clean the house top to bottom. I'm not talking "clean" like some people do, I'm talkin clean that mofo!

I was invited to a friend's going away party this weekend, but I don't think I can make it :( no vehicle = sad Jam. Ah well!

Well this Jam is gonna jump in the shower before he becomes smelly Jam.

--Not-so-smelly Jam, as of yet

PS - I love how people are commenting again! Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! Oh, wait, that's just indigestion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home