9.18.2005

The Martini of All Martinis

Bonjourno.

Hahaha, I just glanced over at my dresser, and it looks like my monkey stuffie is humping my kitty beanie.

That is all.

HAHA! Kidding! I wouldn't just come online to post about my perverted stuffies.

So the Shadforth sistas and me went to Burlington last night to the BEST martini bar in history. The Martini House has the greatest ambience and perty music and Xmas lights 24-7 and omigosh, so great. Here is the recipe for the BEST martini you will ever have:

The Oatmeal Cookie Martini
Vodka
Baileys
Butter Schnapps
Crème de Cacao

We're not sure how much of each, but I assume one part of each. I really suggest you try it out if you have those ingredients or you don't know what new drink to try, because it is truly the best drink on Earth!

Speaking of music from my highschool era, I've been listening to some older songs lately and I love it! I'm becoming a fan of "oldies" (as in music from the late 90's, early 2000's). I'm gonna be one of those crazy parents that yells at their kids for listening to modern crap, and ranting about how the music of my generation is the best music of all. "You crazy kids! Get a job!" Oh boy, good times.

Lauryn Hill: Doo Wop
Lauryn Hill: Everything is Everything *Kickass song! Remember the cool video where the city was a record? SO COOL!*
Lenny Kravitz: Again

Also, listen to the newer song Kiss the Wall by Soul Decision. It's super duper.

Well, I'm off to have a shower, put on some new hot cologne, and go shopping for a red blanket and a garbage bin.

*gets up and rearranges the stuffed animals* Pervs.

--Jam Kisses the Wall

1 Comments:

Blogger Paixão said...

don't forget to put a dash on cinnamon on that martini!! :)

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home