9.17.2005

The Weekend Laze

One question:

"Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me?"

You know you do, cause I'm hot. Right? Right.

Anywho, good afternoon/evening to all of you! I'm sitting here on this gorgeous day doing basically nothing. I was going to do a rant on misery and acting on impulse and all that fun hoo-hah, but I decided that I'm too lazy for hoo-hah today.

It's so annoying how I wait for the weekend to arrive, thinking of all the stuff I'll get done and how nice it will be to have a couple days for the Jam, and then it gets here, and I do nothing. I was going to visit Nana today, but she's getting better and is out of the hospital. Geez Nana, you could have stayed sick so that I could have something to do! Hahahah, kidding! I'm a nice person! Don't impale me with sharp things!

Gah, I don't even have much to say! lol baaaaah humbuggeroos. Oooh, I bought new hot cologne by Kenneth Cole yesterday. After trying about 15-20 on those little stupid white cards, I found my favourite bottled odour. Omigosh, it's like hot man in a bottle. OMIGOSH I SAY!

Speaking of omigosh, have you seen the trailer for Brokeback Mountain yet? OMIGOSH! O MI GOSH! You need to watch it and then drool like I do. Heath Ledger and cowboys and.. oh... my lol. Go watch now!

NOW!

--Go Now (It's so important that I'm not even going to put "Jam")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home