9.20.2005

Work Work

Mornin!

So I'm here at work, early as usual. Sometimes I feel like reading, other times I just groove to ma tunes, but today I didna feel like that. Didna feel like that at all.

I went to the 7-11 and bought some Orangina and talked to the nice 7-11 lady for about 5 minutes about my trip to France and my upcoming trip to Barbados, and all that fun stuff. I love it when people in a not-so-great job, like working at a convenience store, can be so friendly and cheerful and really enjoy life for what it's worth. I think she needs to give a little chat to most of the bus drivers around here lol.

So, hey Thorold peeps? Are you-all gonna be hangin' 'round this here weekend? I thought maybe I'd come down for a day or two for something to do, so lemme know!

Hrmm.. well I guess that's it. I smell soooo good cause I got new cologne by Kenneth Cole. I kinda wanna jump myself, but that would be awkward and most likely painful.

Well, off I go!

--Smelly Jam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home