12.13.2005

Facelift

Welcome to the new and improved Jam's Blog!

I designed everything myself and even though there are still a couple things to fix up, the new design is finally complete! I worked on it all freaking day, but I'm very happy with the outcome. Now Liz and I have different looking blogs! *hurrah!*

If anyone has any suggestions or comments, be sure to voice them so I can make this the best blog for one and all!

Yaaaaaaay!

On a completely unrelated topic, I filled out my Survivor application! I'm gonna apply even though it says only Americans can. Screwwwwww thaaaaat! lol I picked Natalie for my friend or family member because I think she'd be the most up for it, and she'd be a great boost of positivity and energy for the challenges and stuff. Hollllaaaa!

Well, I'm hungry. Bye!

--The New Look of Jam

2 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

I like the new look, although I was very partial to the old one (for obvious reasons).

11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh i love it! so bright and happy!
~Heather

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home