12.13.2005

Tag

Hi hi! Two hi's are better than one, ya know.

So I received my first two Christmas cards today! I mean, I got a couple at my family dinner the other night, but they're only official if you get them in the mail. One was from the lovely Comeau family, and the other was from my aunt and uncle that I never talk to. I sent both couples a card over a week ago, so it was very kind of them to return the gesture.

The holidays make me all warm in the belly! Well, it's that or the tequila. Mm.

I filled out an email survey quiz thingy today, and one of the questions, as always, was "what is your favourite colour" and it had a list of options. Why do people need a favourite colour? I know a lot of people can't pick a favourite movie or song or artist, so why should colour be any different? I really like all colours, as long as they're fierce. The impact the colour has on me is solely dependent on how intense the colour is, and that's it. I actually find it very strange that people can choose a favourite colour lol but that's because I'm bizarre I suppose.

My cat just went in the litterbox that happens to be close to my computer desk and oh boy, I do not know what they're feeding Mr. Kitty, but he needs to be put on a strict mint and water diet, because my nose fell off. I sprayed about a litre of Tag into the air (the Axe knock off that I don't use but have) so now my room smells like hot man and poo. Mmmm, hot man poo?

Had a job interview today at Scotiabank that went extremely well. I don't doubt that when I get back from Barbados I'll have a job waiting for me, but let's not jinx it. Bought a book called "The Time Traveller's Wife" today for the trip. I decided to search the book store for however long it took me to find a book that interested me, and it won. Wicked was close, but that's going to be like The Da Vinci Code soon: overdone and annoying.

Was looking at old posts of mine and laughing at this weird dream I had when I first started up Jam's Blog and it's SO funny! I was such a goofbrain, unlike now... lol. Linked to another blog from a post and saw that an old friend of mine has a new job in Toronto, so good for him. Nice view, too.

I can't get rid of those little white lines above "Jam's Blog" and "Info". ARGH! I think it's part of the graphic itself, but I can't fix it. I tried. You'll all have to live with it, or put a little sticky note over that part of your computer. You could draw a little man on it that says "Remember what's behind here. You don't wanna look.." and then you won't be able to remember and you'll go INSANE and you'll die with curiousity and you'll rip it off in a big, dramatic, exhausting outburst and then you'll see the lines and go "Daaaamn you Jaaaam! Daaaamn yoooou!"

--Jam

1 Comments:

Blogger Maya said...

I don't know if you need to worry about the white lines unless you already got rid of them... I don't see any. It just looks perfect. Maybe it depends on what browser you're using? It's so hard to make all browsers happy. =/

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home