7.20.2006

Bad Morning

Howdy-ho.

So I'm absolutely exhausted.. I think my brain died. I was up until about 1am, which isn't out of the ordinary for me, except that I forgot that I have to work at another branch today, so I missed four hours of sleep.

*LOL Okay, so I posted this, and then it just decided to cut this part out, so I'm going to rewrite it. If it makes no sense, that's why. Don't rush me!*

So I was in the newfie chat room last night, seeing what guys were around, and this very hot guy, 20, came in, so I messaged him, but didn't get a response. This is the way gay chat rooms work, you see. If you don't think someone is up to your par, you just don't message them back, rather than being even remotely polite and saying that you don't feel like chatting at the present time. (I was polite and said that to someone last night as well, and then he got very angry because I did say something rather than just blocking him, to which I responded "You're a goober.") Anyways, in the main room, someone had called him "cute", and he responded to this, but not very nicely. He was saying that cute is the brush-off compliment and that he'd rather be called "hot" or "a sexy bastard" or "amazing" instead. (Amazing doesn't specifically describe appearance, and I'm not calling some complete stranger a sexy bastard, sorry. "Excuse me? Hi there. You're a sexy bastard. Mind if I buy you a drink, or are you horribly mortified?")

I agree that when talking about a strange-looking pet or clothing, cute can be just the "yeah, whatever" comment. When it comes to people, I think it's safe to say that there shouldn't be this option, but that's just my opinion. I'm not saying you should go up to every ugly person you see and be like "Good lord you're hideous!", although some days I'd like to, LOL! Anyways, it starts up this whole debate, all thanks to a cocky jerkwad and a cute soon-to-be newfie.

Look! I stole these questions from Liz's blog. I don't really wanna answer them, but I'm awake so goddamn early that I have nothing better to do, lol. Go me!

1. When did you start blogging and why?
Started blogging in May 2004 because a friend of mine at the time had a blog, and I thought to myself "I could do one of those and do it better", so I did. I don't talk to him anymore, and his blog kind of died. No adoring fans.. such a shame.

2. How do you use blogging to build friendships?
Well, I've met a couple people through blogging, and right now only keep up with one. There was another girl I commented on for a while in Hawaii, but then she got really boring and stopped posting on mine, so I did the same. It's tough love, baby.

Hmmm, I guess I didn't really answer the question. Well, it's tough love, baby! <.<

3. How would you describe your writing style?
Ummm.. Jammish, lol. I write sort-of the way I speak, but not completely. In person I stutter a lot more and use more "crap"s and "yeah"s and "laughter". I also use little smileys or whatever and "lol"s for whatever reason, and I don't think I would say "colon, right bracket" or "ell oh ell" in person because that would make me a big freakhead. (A friend of mine used to say "lol" out loud and I laughed for eight years. I should write that down so I can make fun of her later today when I'm exhausted and delerious.)

I try to write so people laugh at what I'm writing because I'm a big lameface. Well, some days I don't, because I don't care if you laugh. You could cry or sneeze or barf for all I care. Actually don't barf, that's gross.

4. What don’t you write about? Anything considered a no-no in your book?
In my book, eh questionaire? Well I don't write about sex because no one wants to hear that. Everything else is pretty much fair game. Oh, and crocodiles.

5. How do you feel about meeting bloggers in real life? Are you nervous? Will you have great expectations?
Will I am great expectations? That doesn't even make sense, lol. Anywaaays, I'd love to meet Liz someday, but who knows if that'll happen since I'm moving to an island in the middle of nowhere. Am I nervous? Not especially. How do I feel about it? Hungry.

6. Have you written anything controversial? Is blogging controversial?
A couple of my rants got a "response", to which I say, *ahem*.. "lol". My smoking one got a couple people all riled up, but everything I write is true, so.. deal with it, lol. Oh, and blogging is about as controversial as maple syrup.

7. Are you and your blogging persona the same person?
My blogging persona, eh? Ummm.. I don't really understand the question. Do some people blog not who they are? Why would you even do that? Ew.

Wow, just now, I stared at the wall for about seven minutes. I have a feeling this is going to be a long, long day.

--Jam

1 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

I feel so honored you want to meet me!

Well if you ever feel like vacationing in St. Louis (not like any normal person ever would, but since you're not normal...aha! I made a funny of you)...

Seriously though, you are the Will to my Grace in the blogging world. Except this Grace has boobs. :)

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home