7.07.2006

My My My

Hiiiiiiiiiii!

You're so special that you get that many i's! Aren't you happy? Arencha? (I made up that word, ya know.)

So, I made a Myspace! Yaaaay! It's not actually that yay, but it's some yay. It took me a while to figure out how to change colours and simple n00b stuff like that, but I worked it out, 'cause I rock the casbah. Here it is, enjoy! Oh, and while you're there, look at all my many friends! LOL Well, by many I mean 4, and by friends, I mean one friend, one ex, one person I don't know, and BROOKERS! *freak out* Hahahaha, kay if you don't know who Brookers is, you're lamer than me for knowing who she is. She's on Youtube and makes crazy hilarious videos and I love her more than Rice Krispies!

My OSAP is paid off! Yaaaay! Goodbye jerkwad loan! Mwaaa hahahahaha! Now I move onto my TD loan *sigh*. They'll all be gone someday *dreams of a magical time with fairies and alcohol rivers*.

Owooooch! Doncha hate it when a zit is coming in and it hurts. I sure do! Hahaha, I just thought I'd mention that, because it's important to civilization.

In one month I'll be able to afford my laptop! Two paycheques away! Eeeeee! (That's an excited noise, not an "eeee, a spider me see!")

Hahahahah! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh boy, I got too much sleep. I had this insano dream that I was in an RPG (Role Playing Game, le duh) and Brian Vos and Loretta Gill were in my party and we had to search for this village that was really well hidden and it was like the Red Brick Village or something equally lame that my brain came up with. So anywayers, we found someone who told us where it was and we crossed over this bridge and climbed up these cliffs and found the village. There were all these people there that were all pixelated and we fought them because that's what you do in an RPG! Then we found this weird pool, so of course we just jump in and swim around, and then the one wall dropped off and it turned into this waterfall thing and we all panicked and fell out! It's scary, I know! But then Brian and Mike Wong (I don't remember him being on this trek, but he was there) thought it was fun and they got angry at me for thinking it was scary. I think that's it.

Well punkins, I'm off to shower me and clothe me and work me. Bye!

--Jam me

PS: On my Myspace, which you should have checked out by now, I have "My My My" by Armand Van Helden playing, and it rocks. If I ever get around to redoing my Top 100 Songs, it will be on it somewhere. No lies! I dun do dat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home