7.11.2006

Voyage

Hey Ranger Joes!

So it's almost 3am and here I be. I fell asleep around 7 o'clock and now I'm awake and have basically nothing to do. Wrote a couple paragraphs, but my brain is super asleep, so I'm done with that for the night. I might play Warcraft later (lol yay nerddom).

Athena came down for some of the weekend and we had an alright time. We may open a café in a couple years, so we were collaborating on ideas. I have an idea in my head of what I see it as, so maybe one day it'll be a reality? Who knows! We seemed to run out of stuff to do by Sunday evening, but we watched The Family Stone, and that movie is so good that I could watch it everyday until I croak.

I ordered a book called The Writer's Market and I'm so excited to get it. It's on publishing a novel, and the proper ways to go about it. I think if I read it and see that it is possible, my writing will really develop and become more of a priority, because right now it seems like getting a novel published could only happen in a magical fairy land.

I got a free sample of Voyage by Nautica from my friendly neighbourhood cosmetician and it smells like heaven in a tiny bottle. If anyone wants to buy me a present just for being me, I'm all up for that!

Well, maybe I'll go be a mage for awhile and then head back to bed. C'est la vie.

--Jam the Mage

1 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

I have the Writer's Market for 2004 or 2005. I bought it so I could possibly do some Freelance work, which I never did. Very cool book.

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home